Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Today I found more random things I've written on random peices of paper....

Everyday

My life feels pointless, powerless, personal.
It is, I am, didactic.
Portrayed in unwritten words. Excuses in red smelling songs.
Hyper focused on everything while doing nothing.
Happy and depressed, happily depressed.
Torn from my own skin, unbound from limb to limb.
Extremes of mediocrity. Closing in, all around, pressured, gauged, and bound.
Fortunate to be forged and fortified with flame retardant skin.
Powerless. Impenetrable. Living.

Bartender's Curse

Flexible and familiar faces.
People I think I know, eyes, noses, mouths.
Combinations of body parts
Skin tones, expressions
I've seen them all before
I know you, NO?
We've met, YES?
Cruel jokes
People not knowing their own twins, triplets, doppelgangers.

Heart's Mental Nightmare

My love. My limerence. It's complicated. It's insane.
Pretending, trying, persuading, playing, begging, bargaining with self.
Dysfunctional and disillusioned
I scramble, squeeze, try, seize.
Stomach ache, migraine, fear, and large shoes.
Guilty, but with great commitment and love.
Temptation or multiples?
Tricks? Sick? Normal? or Ordinary?
Persecution of self wound up in private thoughts.
Invisible disease, infallible subconscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment